Welcome to Everyday Minds Matter – a blog devoted to mental health, understanding, and connection. Here you will find content dedicated to self-care, support for dealing with challenging times, and uplifting stories from those who have faced adversity.
Everyday Minds Matter is a personal blog that promotes mental health and understanding. The purpose of this blog – hopes to serve as a platform to connect, support, and uplift individuals who are on the path to creating meaningful lives for themselves.
Everyday Minds Matter seeks to provide a platform for individuals on their journey towards creating meaningful lives for themselves. With help from articles, personal stories, advice, and more, our goal is to promote emotional well-being by helping you build resilience through facing the obstacles that come your way. I understand that life is unpredictable and I am here to remind you of your worth. The stick man featured in our logo represents the idea of starting from a place of vulnerability but also having potential for growth and exploration. Through guidance and perseverance anything is possible.
At Everyday Minds Matter, I hope to inspire and motivate others to reach their full potential by recognizing the importance of self-care and embracing the challenge of building a better life for ourselves. I look forward to connecting with you on this journey!
Lastest Blog Post
- HaircutSomething on your “to-do list” that never gets done. It’s so easy to forget about ourselves. Oftentimes, a haircut becomes more time consuming than it should be. Always put off for more prioritized projects. Something […]
- Testing PatienceFaith and patience are two of the most important traits that we must develop if we want to get through life with dignity. Unfortunately, not everyone is equipped with the same level of resilience, which […]
- (AI) Artificial IntelligenceIf you could un-invent something, what would it be? The technological revolution of the 21st century has seen the introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) into the mainstream of our lives. AI has been touted as […]
- Twisted, Tilted, and TestedBalancing: Body and Mind – Army of One 2023 is a tumultuous year, where the world is still operating on an unbalanced and unsteady axel. This analogy applies to our own lives as well – […]
- Learn, Life and LoveWhat have you learned in your life about love? I believe before one can love, they must understand the value of learning, quality of life, and know what love is. (1)- (An ability to Learn) […]
- LeadershipWhat makes a good leader? Leadership is an important role that requires certain qualities and traits to be successful. An effective leader needs to have good communication and interpersonal skills in order to be able […]
- Co-parenting : Balance Developing MindsSet me up for success, don’t be cool and let me fail. Co-parenting is becoming more and more popular, especially among divorced parents. While there are some positive aspects to it, such as providing children […]
- Unexpected ChallengesLife can be full of unexpected challenges that can feel like too much to handle. It can feel like a heavy burden when stress and financial struggles are combined with other major challenges, leaving us […]
- The last windowThe world was a barren wasteland, a product of its own destruction. The Earth had been wracked by years of wars and natural disasters, leaving it little more than a barren rock with hardly any […]
- WritingWhat is? Why does it matter? Have you ever thought about your personal story? Could your story or experience help others? Writing is a form of self-help. We never realize but in some cases, if […]
- Where Every thought is processedEVERYDAY MINDS MATTER Personal Quotes By – Della “Fear triggers Wisdom, connecting knowledge to life” – Della Lonaker🦋 “Without experience, Life shows no Emotion”. – Della Lonaker 🦋 “Life has a way to bruise us […]
- Intermittent Explosive DisorderIntermittent explosive disorder (IED) is a mental health condition marked by frequent impulsive anger outbursts or aggression. The episodes are out of proportion to the situation that triggered them and cause significant distress. Do you feel […]
- Writing : A Life Skill inspired by Mental HealthWhat is the purpose of life? We all may have a different view or perspective. To live and be happy, build a family, work., The list goes on and on. Truth is to live through […]
- MoneyLion ReferralWe have all been there where counting pennies isn’t exciting to scrap up gas money. In today’s economy, I am not afraid to admit that gas money is priority. Yet times where money is tight […]
- 2023: How to Survive in a World Without JobsIt’s 2022, and the world has changed drastically. Jobs are scarce and money is tight. Making ends meet has become increasingly difficult, and many people are wondering how they’ll be able to afford the basics […]
- 🪟 Open to the PublicHow we present ourselves to the world Open to the public, reflects how we present ourselves to the world. Just as no business is open til the lights are on, doors unlocked & first customer […]
- “Exploring the Potential Signs, Effects, and Link between Mental Health and Aneurysm”We can all recall a day when we pushed through our day, but honestly felt unwell. I’m not referring to the sprain wrist that later you discovered it was broken. Simply due to waiting to […]
- Letting GoA Guide to Accepting the Loss of a Loved One Losing somebody you love is difficult and can be difficult to cope with. It can be hard to know how to go on, or even […]
- The Psychology of Our New World: How COVID-19 Has Changed Us Immune System, Perception, and MoreThe COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world in more ways than we can imagine. It has impacted every aspect of our lives, from how we work to how we socialize, and even how our bodies […]
- The Unbelievable Truth About Life After Death: What Our Panoramic Visions Can Tell UsThe latest scientific studies have revealed some incredible things about what happens to us after we die, most of which you won’t believe until you see it with your own eyes! This blog post discusses […]
- When Depression is Crippling: The True Face of Mental IllnessMental illness is something that affects us all, whether directly or indirectly. Unfortunately, it often goes unseen and misunderstood. The day has come and gone, you accomplished the same as yesterday – nothing. A numbness […]
- Why Can’t You Cry? The Connection Between Schizoid Personality Disorder and AlexithymiaMany mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety, are marked by their emotional symptoms. People who suffer from major depressive disorder can feel down in the dumps and often struggle to get out of […]
- Fall into Season 🍁❄️ What is it about fall and winter that makes us feel some kind of a way? The changing of leaves, beautiful scenery, holidays, cool evenings, winter boots, flannel shirts, and cuddling in front of […]
- Can’t Read Emotions? You Might Have AlexithymiaSometimes we may connect with those we never imagined. In return is a remarkable experience at times. We may even have a hard time relating or interacting with others.. A person with alexithymia may have […]
- Narcissist: Why it’s so Hard to Love and Live with themWe all know narcissists are very demanding and they can be so arrogant too. Well, what you don’t know is how hard it is to actually love and live with them. Whether you are in […]